If you are asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and no information will be shared with any third parties without your prior consent.
By submitting your information to Jackson Samuel, by whatever means, you indicate willingness to disclose this information to Jackson Samuel and to be considered, where appropriate, for one of Jackson Samuel’s confidential executive searches.
Please read it carefully so that you understand how we will use your information.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We are search firm retained by leading organisations to identify and provide senior executives to their organisations.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We will collect personal data eg. your name, email address, telephone number and other personal information in your Curriculum Vitae, including employment and education history, remuneration levels etc, and all other details.
Any supplementary information relevant to the recruitment services that we provide may also be collected by Jackson Samuel including a record of contacts that we may have with candidates during the course of search assignments, and details of any reference checks, other recruitment related research, education verification etc
WHAT WILL WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will only collect personal information (eg name and contact details) that you submit voluntarily as well as sensitive personal data from your CV in order to be able to place you in the most suitable position according to your background and experience.
We may use your personal information to contact you to discuss an opportunity which we are retained on and that is suitable for you.
We may use your personal information to contact you to answer your enquiries and questions.
If you wish to update the information you have provided to Jackson Samuel at any time, or want your information removed from our records, then please email us at email@example.com with details of the updated information or your deletion request. You will be required to verify your identity.
WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We will only make your personal information visible to the organisation we are working with when you are put forward for an opportunity.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- Jackson Samuel holds your personal data in accordance with the security provisions of the Data Protection Legislation.
- All Jackson Samuel’s staff and processors of data, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of all personal data.
- We do not share personal data with any third parties or agencies.
- We keep records for as long as required to provide relevant search services. When your information is no longer required, we will ensure that it is disposed of in a secure manner.
- You have the right to check whether Jackson Samuel holds your personal data and to access such personal data and update the data that is either inaccurate or out of date. In the event that you wish to access your personal data, you will be required to verify your identity to Jackson Samuel. Any requests should be to the Data Administrator via firstname.lastname@example.org.